I’ve just returned from a 31-day trip to Asia (South Korea and Taiwan) and thought I’d share some health tips I found in an article, Forty 5-Minute Health Fixes, in the Asian edition of Reader’s Digest (Nov 2011 issue) and thought were interesting and worth giving a shot.
- Take short 10min cooler showers to avoid stripping moisture and natural protective oils from the skin.
- Stay up all night to lift depression.
- Brush your teeth with sodium bicarbonate, a.k.a. baking soda, once a week to remove stains and whiten your teeth. (This is what I’m currently working on.)
- Do breathing exercises if you wake feeling low.
- When feeling nervous, tighten and release your abdominal muscles. Repeat several times.
- Eat a whole raw onion at the first hint of a cold to stop infections.
- Use a couple of drops of olive oil to smooth your skin.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently made a visit to South Korea and Taiwan. I had a great time exploring the country, so I thought I’d share some footage with you guys… Hope you like it!